Since she is only few days shy from 6 months I decided to go ahead and try some green beans and see how she does.
HOLLY COW!! The girl was acting like she hasn’t had anything to eat since she was born. Of course, I expect her to have one or two bites but 99% of it comes back out and I catch and back in. You know the whole training stage, but no, the girl had only had a tiny bit come out every time. She was really eating, I could not believe it! She had half of the #1 jar after having about 3-4oz of formula.
A few days ago This Guy was drinking a Pepsi and Double A was watching him, seeming very interested. So he put a little drop of Pepsi on her mouth and her reaction was priceless! She jerked back in surprise of with her eyes wide open, and then paused, staring at her dad. Then she smiled really big and reached for the can and wanted more.
So today I didn’t feed her formula before, I waited till dinner was done. So we all could enjoy a meal together as a family. She had 1 first stage solids of carrots and half of green beans, before she started spitting all out and showing she was done. Impressive! She is so chubby already. Maybe we should change her nick name to Chubs.


5 comments:
she is chubby, but in such a cute way!!! that's amazing how big she is already!
Wow, thats great! Look at those cheeks!
awwwwww priceless
love the pics!!!
Thanks for putting up pictures of your littlest cutie! And I'm so glad at least one part of feeding her has gone well!
Oh yeah, she loves her solids. But she threw up them all last night on her sleep. =/
Post a Comment